Your cafeteria is a unique place! The daily menu is prepared by Co-op students and served with the help of student volunteers.
Every day we offer a different lunch special, soup and sandwiches, as well as two types of chicken wraps and Caesar salads made to order.
- Available in the fridge we have Grab-and-Go cheese and crackers, seasonal fruit, veggies and dip, as well as a selection of cold drinks.
- Vending machines are also located in the cafeteria and near the gym with a variety of drink options.
- The D.I.Y bagel station is open for a quick breakfast before class and again at lunch. Here you'll find three kinds of bagels and two options of cottage cheese.
- The M.P.S.S. cafeteria accepts cash and debit.
- The cafeteria is open 8:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. for breakfast and 11:22 a.m. to 12:02 p.m. for lunch.