Homework Help is open this summer! Homework Help's
experienced and committed math tutors are now available to assist students
in their math studies during summer school. Visit the Homerwork Help website here!
July--from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm ET, Monday to Friday-- Ask a Tutor chat service
will be open to help them tackle math problems.
Mathematics students in the Grand Erie District School Board have access to the Homework Help website in order to support classroom learning at home.
Students in Grades 7 to 10 are able to access live, online help in Mathematics from certified Ontario teachers. These tutors are online from Sunday through Thursday between 5:30 - 9:30 p.m. EST. As well, there are many other resources available 24/7 including Interactive Tutorials, a Student Locker, Listen and Learn Lessons and recordings of Best Sessions.
The site is anonymous and safe. Both parents and students can register and use the site to facilitate greater understanding in math.
If more information is required please speak to your homeschool or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Features at Homework Help:
- Certified Ontario Teachers answer math questions in live chat rooms
- Interactive chat rooms and tutorials
- Listen and Learn Presentations
- Hundreds of Best Sessions covering a wide topics including seminars for Grades 9 and 10
- Topic designated rooms (i.e. fractions, algebra, EQAO, etc.)
- ‘Tag’ feature to save students' chat sessions to their locker
- Audio Room for students who prefer to hear the teacher speak to them
- Two interactive whiteboards for easier lessons
- Guest users can register as Guardians or Educators for tailored content