Grand Erie District School Board's Character Attributes include:
- Demonstrate kindness, care and thoughtfulness.
- Empathize with others.
- Recognize and appreciate how you and others contribute to the overall effort and success of your organization or group.
- Recognize contributions, applaud effort and work.
- Be humble and recognize your limitations.
- Strive for mutual benefit.
- Create an environment where we honour differences and diversity.
- Be fair and equitable.
- Be honest, sincere, trustworthy and reliable.
- Ensure actions and words align.
- Act with courage, tenacity, determination and with a commitment to hard work.
- Never give up.
- Believe in yourself and try your best.
- Treat yourself, others and the environment with dignity.
- Be accountable to yourself, family and friends.
- Share, give and volunteer in your community.
- Be dependable.