Procedures for Conducting Research in the Grand Erie District School Board
The Grand Erie District School Board encourages research that contributes to educational knowledge, especially that which is of practical benefit to the school system. The Research Advisory Committee ensures that research is in keeping with ethical standards as well as the mission, belief and values of the Board.
External research applications are reviewed three times a year: September, January and June.
Who May Apply?
- Masters candidates
- Doctoral candidates
How to Apply
- Obtain approval from Ethics Review Board of sponsoring institution or agency
- Compile a package consisting of:
- a copy of your ethics application with letter of approval (if applicable)
- copies of all supporting documents such as consent letters to parents, survey/interview questions, recruitment materials, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae
- GEDSB application for conducting research
- E-mail your submission package to:
System Research Leader
Joseph Brant Learning Centre
Grand Erie District School Board
347 Erie Ave., Brantford ON N3S2H7
- Direct questions to:
519 756-6301 ext.281042