Contact Brant promotes inclusion for children, individuals and families in our community by providing information, one-door access, and coordinated planning. The organization is recognized by the community as a leader for one door access to information and services.
Three times a year, Contact Brant publishes Your Guide Brant and Your Guide Haldimand Norfolk. Your Guide is distributed to all Grand Erie District School Board schools.
For more information and for a copy of Your Guide Brant or Your Guide Haldimand Norfolk, click here:
A Community Services Information Database for Brant, Haldimand and Norfolk is available at: www.info-bhn.ca
The Information Database is simple to use by searching for an agency name, service, geographic area, or key words. Contact Brant manages this database which provides information on:
· Health services and supports
· Children and youth services
· Parenting and family programs
· Seniors’ services and home care
· Government assistance programs
· Financial and social assistance
· Housing and utility help
· Food assistance and meal programs
· Disability support programs
· Newcomer services
· Volunteer organizations - and more.