Board Improvement Plan for Student Achievement (BIPSA)
Board Improvement Plan for Student Achievement (BIPSA) reflects our Board's continued commitment to improving student achievement. The BIPSA outlines goals that are aligned with the Board’s Multi-Year Plan objectives defined in the area of Achievement.
Some of the goals outlined in the report include:
• Improve early primary students’ oral language and literacy skills
• Fully implement comprehensive literacy in elementary classrooms
• Improve achievement in Grades 3-8 mathematics
• Improve in areas of Credit Accumulation Grade 9, 10 and 11
• Improve achievement in grades 9-12 mathematics
Specific goals for students in the Special Education program as well as for Indigenous students are also outlined in the report.