Budget Review Meetings
Grand Erie District School Board values input from parents/guardians, staff and community members concerning the development of the 2017-18 budget.
Join us on the following dates: May 10, 17, and 24, 2017. All meetings are held in the Education Centre, Board Room, at 5:30 p.m.
**Please note the Budget Review Meeting on May 24 has been cancelled. The 2017-18 Budget will be presented at the Committee of the Whole Meeting on June 12 with final approval on June 26, 2017.
2016-17 Budget Information
Please find financial documents relating to Grand Erie District School Board for the current fiscal year.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to these documents, please contact the Board's Business department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allocations and Resources
- Teaching Staff: 172,098,652
- Educational Assistants: 23,448,628
- Computers: 3,969,263
- Classroom supplies: 6,665,237
- Professional Students Support Services: 8,296,879
- Staff Development: 659,706
- Principals and VP’s: 13,562,279
- School office: 6,848,741
- Continuing Education: 1,554,062
- Governance: 7,562,968
- Transportation: 11,045,465
- School operations and Maintenance: 23,428,659
- Facilities Renewal: 11,520,211
- Other: 5,690,515
- Total: 296,351,265